Improve the taste and quality of your diet. 7 great tips for successful cooking
- Save nutrients and vivid color cooked vegetables. Cook it quickly steamed or briefly fry while stirring.
- Reduce the fat and fatty foods . The more you u
se spices, vinegar, tomato, onion and products with little or no fat when it comes to sauces or salad dressings. Thanks to this, you will be healthier, and this is especially important if you have high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Use your freezer wisely. When you cook a dish once, so you have more – prepare a sufficient amount to several other dishes. In this way you will have prepared a healthy meal for the next time you’re just too tired to bother with cooking.
- Frape can satisfy all your needs for vitamins. Put the bananas (you can keep them in the freezer for a few weeks) in your blender along with frozen berries, add kiwi or any other fruit, an orange or some other 100% pure fruit juice, some yogurt without or with less fat. You can put 4-5 kinds of fruit in a glass of d
elicious shake. Try and let your family members taste the milkshake. Easy to prepare, fresh, refreshing and healthy.
- Shopping mixed condiments may have a high salt content and increase the risk of high blood pressure. Replace salt with herbs or spices without salt. Use lemon juice, lemo
n zest or hot chili peppers for a special taste.
- Done, processed and bottled vegetables often have very high sodium content. Look for vegetables without sodium or try a frozen variety. Compare the sodium content on the label. Nutrition Facts related products and choose products with less sodium.
- Choose whole wheat flour instead of highly refined products. For baking, use products without fat or low-fat milk, yogurt or sour milk with little or no fat. Another way to reduce the amount of fat and calories in your recipes is to use low-fat milk or 1% milk instead of whole milk.
Nothing is tastier than a sandwich with shrimp made from fresh peeled shrimp. But all the pleasure disappears when every morsel full of shells and guts. Certainly there are those who cannot clear more than 10 shrimp for 60 seconds and that really govern skill. Lucky them. In this regard, the shrimp are not different from any other delicacy- lobster, artichokes, excellent ribs, salmon fillets, chicken parts and anything else that requires a certain sense of handling a knife, if you want to cut and processing are as good as the food.
Were you aware of these tricks about the food?
Add Parmesan sauce parmesan cheese and allow it to “sweat” at room temperature and wipe paper towel, and only then use it as a loss of fat aroma becomes intense!
Apples accelerate the ripening process, so keep them away from potatoes, because ethene, which is discharged, it can cause rotting and sprouting of potatoes and other vegetables. So they always keep in a plastic bag.